Benefits to becoming a dealer
Join the Pro-Tracker Archery Family
- Dealer Pricing
- Good Gross Profit Margins
- Submit an application for dealership and a copy of either a Retail Sales License or Tax Exempt Number.
- Show proof of either an archery pro shop or sporting goods retail outlet that is open to the general public and maintains regular, posted business hours (this is typically accomplished by providing photos of the location).
- If you are a home based or internet based business contact Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain MAPP Pricing Integrity
- Bracket 2 Dealer Pricing
- Even Better Gross Profit Margins
- Meet all of the requirements to become a Dealer (see above).
- Purchase a minimum of $5,000 per year in Pro-Tracker Archery products.
- Maintain Pro-Tracker Archery Minimum Advertised Product Price (MAPP) on all products (details below)
- Bracket 3 Dealer Pricing
- The best gross profit margins in the business
- Free Shipping on All Orders (Free delivery coupon number will be issued)
- Shooting Staff Benefits (See sales rep for details)
- Meet all of the requirements to become a dealer (see above).
- Purchase a minimum of $10,000 per year in Pro-Tracker Archery products.
- Maintain Pro-Tracker Archery Minimum Advertised Product Price (MAPP) on all products (details below).
- Get an Extra 4% Off Bracket 3 Pricing
- Get 8% off Dealer Bracket 4 Pricing
MAPP pricing is set by Pro-Tracker Archery and is strictly enforced. Any dealer found not honoring MAPP pricing will get one warning and then they will forfeit the right to be a Pro-Tracker Archery dealer.
Move up to a new Annual Sales Bracket? We want to award you!
Each time you move into a higher Annual Sales Bracket, Pro-Tracker Archery will give you additional credit to your account so you can have more products in your next order!
The higher the bracket, the larger the credit.