The Pro-Tracker® System ensures the recovery of your fatally wounded game. Every ethical hunter is troubled by the thought of losing wounded game, the Pro-Tracker® System allows for recovery of wounded game through the use of the latest technology. A poor shot, weather conditions and other factors out of a hunter’s control can make tracking impossible. Depending on a blood trail can result in failure. Unlike a lighted nock, the Protracker system tracks your game, not just your arrow by detaching from the arrow and into the hide of the animal. Using radio transmission, the transmitter allows you to pinpoint the location of your fatally wounded animal. Hunt with confidence, hunt with Pro-Tracker®.
This package includes:
- 1 – Radio Frequency Transmitter Alpha. Bright Green optimized for high visibility in low light conditions. High tensile strength steel hook with three barbs.
- 2 – 7075 Aluminum Carriers – Black Carnivore. Made from the 7075 aluminum alloy used in aerospace programs to resist high velocity impacts.
- 1 – Tracking Radio Frequency Receiver with Backlit LED Screen. Tracks up to 6 transmitters at once and shows if animal is moving or stagnant.
- 1 – YAGI Antenna.
- 1 – Practice Dummy Transmitter Alpha. For sighting and practice shooting.
- 1 – Dual Charger for Transmitters. Charges up to 2 Transmitters at once.
- 1 – USB Cable for Charger. For charging from USB plugs and batteries in the field.
- 1 – USB to Edison plug. For charging at home from wall outlets.
- 1 – Custom Carrying Case. Custom built for optimal protection of the system.
- 8 – Shear Pins. Only a part of a Shear Pin is used for each shot.
- Secure Bands. Crossbow Secure Tape is also added to the Crossbow System.
The Pro-Tracker® System comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Download the Pro-Tracker® System User Manual here
AMATEUR RADIO LICENSING:
( 47 CFR FCC part 97 )
Our low powered Pro-Tracker® transmitters shipped to addresses within the USA, operate only on Amateur Radio frequencies. According to FCC regulations, they require licensing for legal operation. There are no restrictions on their sale or possession, however Pro-Tracker® urges users to become familiar with and observe all laws and regulations governing Amateur Radio licensing and operation of the transmitters. Please note that Amateur Radio is not for commercial use. If you want to learn more about ham radio or to be licensed as a Technician Class ham radio operator please visit: www.arrl.org or www.gordonwestradioschool.com