Now you, your friends and family can all increase your chances of recovering your trophy animals! For only $99, you can lease the revolutionary Pro-Tracker® System for your hunting trip!
Rather than purchasing the Pro-Tracker® System to own, you can lease the system to use on your hunt. Better yet, should you decide to keep the Pro-Tracker® system when you’re hunt is complete, you can get it for the regular retail price, minus what you’ve already paid to lease the system!
If you have questions please call Gary at (801) 608-0190 or email us.
Lessee shall pay to Pro-Tracker Archery $99.00 per week or the agreed rate if longer, payable in advance on the first day of the lease that they Pro-Tracker system is delivered to the customer. Lease payments are to be paid in advance.
The Pro-Tracker Recovery System ensures the recovery of your fatally wounded game. Every ethical hunter is troubled by the thought of losing wounded game, the Pro-Tracker® System allows for recovery of wounded game through the use of the latest technology. A poor shot, weather conditions and other factors out of a hunter’s control can make tracking impossible. Depending on a blood trail can result in failure. Unlike a lighted nock, the Pro-Tracker® System tracks your game, not just your arrow by detaching from the arrow and into the hide of the animal. Using radio transmission, the transmitter allows you to pinpoint the location of your fatally wounded animal. Hunt with confidence, hunt with Pro-Tracker®.
When lease terms:
The lease begins the day after Recovery System shipment arrives to shipment address—double check the shipping address! Example: If you’re leasing the Recovery System for 7 days and it arrives on a Tuesday night, then the 7 day lease begins on Wednesday. The following Wednesday is when preparations need to be made to return system. Once your lease time has passed, you’ll have 7 days to return the Recovery System. If recovery system is not returned (or communicated via email) within that timeframe, you will be invoiced for full payment of Pro-Tracker Recovery System (minus lease already paid). If you want to extend your lease, additional lease payment must be made within 7 days.
Lessee shall be entitled to possession on the first day the Pro-Tracker System is delivered to Lessee. At the expiration of the term above, Lessee shall return the Pro-Tracker System and accessories at the Lessee’s expense in as good condition and working as when delivered to Lessee, ordinary wear and tear expected.
Pro-Tracker offers product insurance for an additional $60 per week. For each day over the 7 day lease Pro-Tracker will access a prorate rate per day of $8.57 if the Lessee does not return the Complete Pro-Tracker System in accordance with the agreements return date. The Liability insurance covers 100% of anything that goes wrong with the equipment. The insurance does not cover any part of the hunters trip or loss of animal or the product not working as intended. Only the equipment itself is covered by this insurance.
Returning the Recovery System:
All returns are to be paid by you. Pro-Tracker does not pay for returns.
6010 S 4300 W
Rexburg, ID 83440
This package includes:
- (1) Radio Frequency Transmitter Alpha. Bright Green optimized for high visibility in low light conditions. High tensile strength steel hook with three barbs.
- (2) 7075 Aluminum Carriers – Black Carnivore. Made from the 7075 aluminum alloy used in aerospace programs to resist high velocity impacts.
- (1) Tracking Radio Frequency Receiver with Backlit LED Screen. Tracks up to 6 transmitters at once and shows if animal is moving or stagnant.
- (1) YAGI Antenna.
- (1) Practice Dummy Transmitter Alpha. For sighting and practice shooting.
- Use the hooked dummy transmitter only on soft targets! The target needs to simulate animal flesh/hide. The barbs might tear up your target and/or ruin your dummy– remember, it’s intended to go into flesh/hide!
- Build your own soft target. Here’s are the DIY instructions.
- (1) Dual Charger for Transmitters. Charges up to 2 Transmitters at once.
- (1) USB Cable for Charger. For charging from USB plugs and batteries in the field.
- (1) USB to Edison plug. For charging at home from wall outlets.
- (1) Custom Carrying Case. Custom built for optimal protection of the system.
- Retainer Clips. New slick design to hold your transmitter in the carrier.
Download the Pro-Tracker® System User Manual here
AMATEUR RADIO LICENSING:
( 47 CFR FCC part 97 )
Our low powered Pro-Tracker® transmitters shipped to addresses within the USA, operate only on Amateur Radio frequencies. According to FCC regulations, they require licensing for legal operation. There are no restrictions on their sale or possession, however Pro-Tracker® urges users to become familiar with and observe all laws and regulations governing Amateur Radio licensing and operation of the transmitters. Please note that Amateur Radio is not for commercial use. If you want to learn more about ham radio or to be licensed as a Technician Class ham radio operator please visit: www.arrl.org or www.gordonwestradioschool.com